Spaghetti with Parsley Sauce

All to often, when I buy an herb or something that I only need a small quantity of,  the bulk of it ends up turning into veggie bin slime.  I've really been making an effort to reduce waste in the kitchen by finding second and third uses for herbs within a few days of making the recipe I originally purchased them for.  After making my Mango Parsley Smoothie I decided to use the left over parsley as spaghetti sauce.  The end result was simple and delicious.  The only improvements I foresee for this recipe would be reducing or subbing out the oil altogether.

Spaghetti with Parsley Sauce  

1 lb whole wheat corkscrew pasta
1/2 C extra virgin olive oil
2 C tightly packed parsley
1 tbs minced garlic
10 olives
garlic powder
salt
pepper

Combine olive oil, parsley, olives, and minced garlic in blender.  Toss with cooked cooked noodles.  Add garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.