Hair Crisis

My hair is falling out.  I'm supposed to start using Minoxidil - that is correct - Rogaine at the ripe old age of 28 - some time next week.  I'm waiting on a special blend from the dermatologist.  The jury is still out on whether or not this is thyroid induced drama, temporary, or permanent.  It is all very distressing; so, if I am MIA  I am off crying in the dark somewhere.  It is especially important for me give my body everything it needs right now.  I don't want to see anymore retaliation from my body - true I've put it through the wringer a bit lately but if I had known it would push back this hard - I never would have stepped out of line. 

Through the crisis I am trying to remain productive and to keep the obsessing to a minimum.  I am going to be writing a guest spot on Swarthy Daisy this spring. We are putting together a fun project with a focus on veggie exploration.   I'll be sure to post a reminder when we go live.

Labels: ,